Take Ten is a new video-based series for learning English at home. Each episode introduces a fun, fast and simple activity to do at home in just ten minutes.
Think of it like High Intensity Training for learning English!
Who is it for?
Series 1 is suitable for parents with kids, ages 9+
How does it work?
- At home, start a regular ‘Take Ten’ session with your child. You can do three or more sessions a week, depending on your time.
- For each session, choose an activity you want to do from the list of episodes.
- Check you have the materials ready.
- Watch the video and do the activity together with your child. Every activity is designed to last at least 10 minutes.
- Download the Activity Sheet for answer keys and extra practice.
- High-quality video episode for each activity
- Native English presenter, just listen and do
- Wide variety of fun, fast and simple-to-do learning puzzles and tasks
- Each activity takes at least 10 minutes, perfect for parents with busy schedules
- Review, recycle and extend vocabulary and grammar from school
- Downloadable Activity Sheet for every activity, with answer keys, instructions and suggestions for extra practice
- Each series contains 12 video-based activities, you’ll always have something fun and educational to do